Sunday, February 24, 2008

TF2 Girls




Seeing as I'm really into TF2 and that I'm female (shock horror) I decided to put together a little page of random images I found of the more feminine side of the game. The images are not mine but I thought were pretty cool.

I was actually disappointed that there wasn't a female model in TF2. I always had one to pick from in Quake 3 CTF. Maybe one day they might add some bush pig heavy biker chick or a sleek sexy spy into the equation. Anyhow I will be adding more girlies to this page over time. I might even make some images myself!


The pinups:
The Girl Scout
The Demo Lady
The Girl Soldier
The Girl Pyro


The anime:
Engineer Part 1
Engineer Part 2
The Girl Scout


Group Shot:
B&W

More Drawings:
Demo Girl
The Girl Medic
The Emo Pyro
The Girl Engineer
Hello Kitty Pyro


Real Life TF2:
Group Shot

7 comments:

matt99881 said...

HAAIIIIZZZ

lol i was lookin at some tf2 pics on google and i found ur site XD. the girl models r pretty hot <3.<3 lol ur a rlly good artist and i think it wud b awesome if more girls played tf2 =D

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. We can only hope for this from Valve.
What servers do you usually play on? I ask bc we always encourage more girls\women to play on our servers. It helps the diversity quota :-). www.iogaming.net

PrincessAvocado said...

I play TF2 sometimes and as a girl I love these pics. They should have girl options in the game. It would make things... interesting :P BTW Id like to see a girl version for the Heavy... that would be really funny

Anonymous said...

I don't know how many females play but I have run across a good many in the games I have played.

For a while, there was at least one in every game I had played (or it sure seemed like it.)

And one of the better players I've run across was a female.

I know - 1 out of 32 isn't a high number but ... its promising in an FPS :)

Anonymous said...

oh AND I ran across this page with some female depictions of the TF2 characters:

http://liraelblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Woooooww

The Heavy Girl its the best !!! Hahahaha

I love the comics too xD

Mystic said...

Used to play on internode servers...few girls play Quake Live - the game I am back into now..some nights we get four girls on the one team. Girls Vs Boys...you would be really surprised at the end score : )