Saturday, September 15, 2012

My long awaited *4 yr update*

Well blog how I have missed you so...four years is a long time.

I must sadly confess my TF2 days are over, I have been lured back to Quake 3 or Quake Live - fancy new name, same shit.

Tf2 was fun while it lasted, I even loved the fashionable hats they made us all frantically collect but in the end I couldn't keep up with all the new crazy updates and messing with the original weapons kind of spoilt it for me. Who knows I have been having the urge to have a game...Yarrrrr! ....if anyone has seen my old pirate mateys say hello as we have travelled our seperate ways and I have lost contact on the high sea! SHOUTOUT TO; Pc_madness, Odium, Goosmurf,  ShadowKiss, Connio, Nasty Hobbit, Matty, Jade, Ninja, Master Phi, Dent, Mental.... I know I am missing someone ...my memory sucks.



Oh Oh and here's the bitch I use....my favourite all time Quake Live Character Slash!


hey stop lookn at my b00bs

No comments: